ROOFTECH through its intensive R&D efforts, launches a proprietary SmartMembrane™, which has inbuilt sensors that can detect the concealed leaking zones in real-‐time! Further, we recognize the inherent benefits of advance liquid applied membranes like Polyurea etc. and that it may not be viable to go for pre-‐formed membrane sheets every time. We have a special sensor SmartMembrane™ sheet which can be laid on majority of waterproofing layers to make it smart and detect breaches in real-‐time.
BACKGROUND / PROBLEM:
In last 50 years, most of the things related to construction material changed and evolved. Waterproofing Membranes evolved as well, however most of the advancements happened in the chemical composition, form and the application method. However, LEAKAGES in any waterproofing membranes are an ongoing problem and more advanced investigative methods for detection are limited to a niche industry with their own limitations.
Most of the advanced Electronic Leak Detection methodologies work effectively on ‘Exposed’ waterproofing layer scenario. The challenge is however to troubleshoot the leaking zone, once the waterproofing layer is covered by any overburden assembly.
ROOFTECH through its intensive R&D efforts, launches a proprietary SmartMembrane™, which has inbuilt sensors that can detect the concealed leaking zones in real-‐time!
Further, we recognize the inherent benefits of advance liquid applied membranes like Polyurea etc. and that it may not be viable to go for pre-‐formed membrane sheets every time. We have a special
sensor SmartMembrane™ sheet which can be laid on majority of waterproofing layers to make it smart and detect breaches in real-‐time.
SmartMembrane™ scan inherently advantageous in several aspects as enlisted bellow:
- PLUG & PLAY: No Special Training required for installation. Just loose lay the membrane sheets, similar to other roofing layers and plug the connectors to Nodal Box.
- NO WIRING MESS: Unlike other systems that accumulates plethora of network wireson the roofing assembly, SmartMembrane™ requires negligible on-‐site wiring.
- CLOUD PLATFORM MONITORING: Simple harmony between hardware and software which lets the user monitor his roofing assembly in real-‐time from anywhere in the world.
- ANY ROOFING ASSEMBLY: SmartMembrane™ can be installed on any roofing assembly with minor alterations. Be it Inverted Assemblies like Waterproofing layer directly on a Concrete deck or on built-‐up systems
Besides being technically better, SmartMembrane™ aims to change the game dramatically in context of affordability and accessibility of real-‐time sensor based leak-‐detection system that works effectively in ‘concealed’ membrane scenario.
- ACCURACY & COST OF THE SYSTEM: With SMART MEMBRANE scan, user can ocatel leaking zones with the accuracy of 1.5 x 1.5 meters zones (Double the accuracy of comparable install) and at COST which is less than One-‐Third to a comparable install.
- SmartMembrane™: Comes in roll size of (1.5 / 2.0 m x 20 m) as a standard roofing material which can either have material properties (PVC/TPO) to act as a principal waterproofing membrane or optional ‘sensor’ sheet (PE) to monitor the integrity of any (majority) of waterproofing layers in real-‐time.
- Smart Node: is a monitoring box in electrical communication with theSmartMembrane™
,which is configured for selectively connecting or disconnecting the power supply to the sensors of SmartMembrane™ as well as monitoring the resistance value and potential difference within sensors in real-‐time to identify any leaking zone. Each Smart Node can monitor 32 zones, with the zone size varying to suit the accuracy requirement of the job-‐site.
- Master Node: Smart Node can either display the ‘leaking zones’ on the colour display screen on smaller sites, or may be inter-‐connected with other Smart Nodes on larger site to jump up the data to Master Node which has GSM connectivity to upload the readings on a remote cloud platform or internal BMS portal so that membrane integrity can be monitored in real-‐time from anywhere in the world!
- Generator unit
- Detector unit: IP65 Weatherproof LCD Display Scanner.
- Reel with 200m of stainless steel wire
- Red and black connecting lead
- Extension Pole
- Featured Attachments: VECTOR
- Featured Attachments: ROLLER
- Battery charger and batteries
- Standard Noise Cancellation Headphones / Bluetooth Headphones (Optional)
- Shockproof Protective Case
- Instruction Manual
- Output pulse voltage: 32V DC
- Output power: <10 watts
- Max relative humidity: 80% non-‐condensing
- Altitude: Up to 2000m
- Temperature range: +4°C to +40°C
- Mains voltage for charging: 100 to 240V AC 50/60 Hz
2.1Kg (generator unit incl. batteries) 0.58Kg (detector unit incl. batteries) 17.5Kg (complete kit)
169mm x 80mm x 235mm (generator unit) 189mm x 37mm x 138mm (detector unit) 559mm x 432mm x 266mm (transit case) 559mm x 432mm x 266mm (full kit, packed)
- Commodity Code:
Disclaimer: Due to ongoing R&D efforts to constantly improvise, all stated information is subject to change without any notice or obligation.